Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I been collecting the lego dimensions sets from the 99 cents store

I was there last year when the fun started and I got most of last year's sets except for back to the future and dr who, well this year about 2 weeks ago I walked into the 99 cents store and there was chase mcbain, et,slimer, powerpuff girls and hermione lego dimensions. I got some of course then the chase continued again. I have spent the past month or so going to different 99 cents stores to buy the various sets as this year I have the game and it's nice to spend $2 on a set compared to $20+

I have acquired: slimer,chase mcbain,kitt, ET, both powerpuff girls sets,hermione, bane,superman,nya, beetlejuice, A=Team,wicked witch,krusty, starfire,marceline, excalibur batman,aquaman,cyberman and benny

The only ones I have yet to see are wonder woman and doc brown from back to the future. If you have either one, I am willing to trade

Anyways I hope there are different lego sets being released next week or year as the fun seems to have died down but I still hold out hope for new sets

No comments:

Post a Comment