Saturday, November 4, 2017

I'm going to be driving for lyft and I'm selling my lexus

I signed up as a driver and for express drive as a way to make extra money to get another lexus. Today mine decided to have a rough idle(code p206 which is misfire in cylinder 6) in the evening so tomorrow I will take a look at the sparkplug and clean the maf sensor with the proper sensor and see if any of the valves such as the egr valve or the idle air control valve need cleaning. I was going to sell it to my co worker but instead I'll sell my lexus through here and on CL and offerup for $1200 and I'll list everything good and bad because I am an honest person. If you have any questions feel free to email me at christian.elpai@gmail.com


It's a grey 2000 lexus es 300 with 200,6XX miles with a clean title and I have more pictures or I can take more pictures for you so feel free to ask

Good:
I got 2 new front tires back in august
Did the oil change back in august also
Kept up on the fluids such as coolant and oil and brake fluid
Sunroof works well and only the drivers side seat has a tear(it has a cover)
New water pump and alternator and spark plugs and hood struts and timing belt
New front left cv joint axle
The battery was purchased last year
The thermostat is stripped down so this lexus cools down extremely fast when parked
Tags expire on February 2018
Only drove it with premium gas from chevron

Bad
paint is in bad shape in some areas with wax burn on the bumpers
scratches on the hood
has 2 square chips in the front bumper
May or may not fix the rough idle(I'll keep updating my blog with info though)
back 2 tires will need replacing by next year
brake pads make a sound because they only have 1 screw instead of 2 so untill the brake pads get replace, they will continue to make that sound although it's not threatening to the car

Needs all 4 struts as they make groaning sounds when parking or when going over bumps
The new front left cv joint axle isn't an official lexus part so it has tripped the abs/traction control light although they are still on(the brakes don't lock up under hard braking and the stability control is still on)
The front console has broken cupholders and they are per mentally ejected
 The front right carpet has a big beige fading mark









No comments:

Post a Comment