Tuesday, February 27, 2018

2 years ago my grandpa died

My mom's dad died 2 years ago and it feels like it wasn't that long ago. It's sad that he had to die so close to my sister's birthday as that will always cast a dark shadow. Since she was born I have been there to take pictures of my sister's bday except for in 2016 when she went to see my grandpa, this year I will continue that streak as I will have the day off thanks to life finding a way. In the past 2 years I have gotten my current job and have bought a car(which I am selling) and have seen my sister start kindergarten. I gotten more serious about my photography and am doing my co worker's wedding, I got a free xbox 360 on black friday, I got more retro things, crystal pepsi has come and gone 3 times  I believe, even my dad's dad died this year so It's been an interesting 2 years to see how far I come

No comments:

Post a Comment