Monday, February 22, 2016

It is incredibly ironic to like comic books but not be into dc or marvel

By which point I'm talking about myself, ever since I was little I could not get into marvel or dc comics. Even though I owned a couple of the dark night and spiderman comics they would just sit in a drawer.

I do like comic books though, ones such as bone and foxtrot and danger girl and anything related to the simpsons such as the treehouse of horror series. I also enjoy comics that are made to tie in with a tv show or movie like the x-files comics and the terminator comics.

As I'm typing up this blog entry I'm tempted to actually buy some cheap comics. I love exploring through the 50 cents or less bins and just seeing what I find. Sometimes I'll buy something because the cover looks cool. There is a comic book store across the street and 3 of them in the uptown part in my city

No comments:

Post a Comment