Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I have spent the last 4 days applying at places

That explains my sabbatical from this blog and on going one from facebook(I actually plan on returning to fb once I get a job). The one positive of note is that I applied at dollar financial group and got an email yesterday about doing a survey in order to complete my application. So I worked on that last night(I went to the zoo during the day) the survey was about 30-45 mins long and had simulations about situations you would encounter. There was standard math and personality questions. Like always, I hope I get a call back. Sometime this week I will turn in an application at dollar tree and big lots and trader joes so I can use the luck. Anyways here's a unphotoshopped picture of the flamingos at the aviary. Back to checking my usual places and I may or may not keep retro fridays/saturdays because I rather focus on getting a job. I still have lots of 90's and 00's material to post so it's not like the well is running dry


No comments:

Post a Comment