Saturday, February 14, 2015

My interviews went pretty good and kday

I know I'm posting this entry 2 1/2 days after the interviews but hey it's my blog. Anyways they went pretty good and I got a free soda at chiptole. As always I hope to get a callback. My kday was semi disapointing. I was hoping to get a homer car and a batmobile and a 63 corvette from fast and furious(the one dom and brian fall into the water with). I ended up with a homer car(not a bad consolation prize) and a treasure hunt car. This time I looked around at all the shelves and assumed this would be my last time in a kmart because you never know when it will finally go out of business. As sad as it sounds, kmart is in really bad shape. In the 90's it was bigger(not size wise) then walmart and now it's struggling to compete with big lots

No comments:

Post a Comment