Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Marie callender's is hiring according to snagajob

According to snagajob, they have open interviews so I called(marie calender's not snagajob) early this morning and the person who answered said they don't do open interviews. He also said you(I) have to come in and fill out an application and that's how they do things. According to marie calender's.com "We invite you to submit your application and interview for hourly positions at our open interview session on Thursdays from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM at all company operated restaurants"  so I will go tomorrow morning(they open at 7am) to fill out an application and hope for the best. Later this week I will turn in an application at big lots and dollar tree(my printer gets winded if I try to print too many things at once so I have to do them on a day by day basis)

No comments:

Post a Comment