Sunday, February 22, 2015

My chiptole interview went well yesterday

I was expecting a one on one interview and it turned out to be another group interview. It wasn't a traditional interview and it was similar to sports where you ask the managers questions. I made sure to have a front row seat and ask lots of questions. They said if they liked you(there was 5 of us) then they would call you later that day to schedule an interview for the next day. I was like a 12 year old just waiting for a phone call that never came. Oh well, I'll look at target later and in the meantime I'll be hoping I get hired on therichest so I can buy a tablet and crank out articles at a quicker pace(they have a minimum quote per month). I think I didn't get the call because there was 2 other guys that have food experience. It's not beneath me to work fast food and I have applied at 7 mcdonalds before and some carl's jr and jack in the box and del taco and taco bell and in n out. I have only gotten 1 call for an interview at 1 mcdonalds and that interview went horrible

No comments:

Post a Comment