Sunday, March 19, 2017

Do you ever look back at your life exactly one year ago

Because that's what I did yesterday, also to make things easier, I have been writing in a journal every day since sept 2015 of what I did/bought/went to/things that occured. So one year ago on march 18 ir was also a saturday and I went to a yard sale event(it was post ponned this year) after which I went to 7 11 for bring your own cup for slurpie day so I got 2 cups. I also got 4 hot dogs(2 were 50 cents and 2 were $1). Then I was being sad because fate seemed to be laughing at me and at the yard sales I got some car magazines from 1991 and 1992. At home I was job hunting and fate decided to help me out a bit

I applied at a job on CL and a few hours later I got a call for an interview(this would turn out to be the job I would have before my current burlington one). Ironically, my family was in mexico and a year later they are also in mexico(yes they came back and went again). The more things change the more they stay the same

No comments:

Post a Comment