Monday, March 27, 2017

Samantha runnion's death has stayed with me throughout all these years

I'm not sure why because I didn't know her or her family but it made me extremely sad and still does that someone can do something like that to a little girl. Anyways some background on what happened and just a fair warning that there is no happy ending in this story. Samantha was born in 1996 and when she was 5 years old about a few days from her 6th  birthday, she was kidnapped by a man named alejandro avila who then sexually assaulted her and murdered her then left her in a forest. Yes he was caught soon after and is on death row. The whole idea makes me want to cry that this little girl's life had to end so soon. My grandpa dying didn't have me so sad compared to samantha. While time has moved on and other's may have forgotten, I certainly can not forget what happened to samantha. I have a sister that is the same age as her when she was kidnapped so I am extra cautious in public

No comments:

Post a Comment