Wednesday, March 8, 2017

So I am home alone again

My parents went to mexico among with my sister and I stayed behind because I am scared of airplanes and I work but I am ok with being alone. I am finally able to organize my things and take pictures of hot wheels that I been putting off. Now I just have to sell and put some things under my bed. Anyways I will go to bk on friday evening because that's what I used to do a lot when I was little. I have many good memories of going to bk with my mom and brother and getting a kids meal and a hersey's sundae pie and onion rings. Sometimes I would get a whopper combo. Sure it wont be the same but if I wear zubaz and blast 1979 by the smashing pumpkins, a little bit of my childhood comes back even more if I get a big kids meal

I will also go to frank and son's as I have never been there and it seems interesting. I will go to the library and to the swap meet, to take pictures on a hiking trail, to taco tuesday at del taco and numerous other places

No comments:

Post a Comment