Friday, March 31, 2017

Retro fridays and sega handheld games toys from mcdonalds

These came out in the early 00's to capitalize on sonic adventure 2 on ps2/gamecube and the sonic tv show on kids wb or at least that's how I remember it. Ok onto the games themselves, they were toys that were given out with a happy meal sometime in 2002/2003 at mcdonalds. They didn't cost extra and although it seems like a good deal at the time. The games were pretty simple, a lot of them were move to the left and right gameplay that you see in a lot of cheap poorly made hand held 'game systems" you see at swap meets

But I still wanted all of them and I would always get the sonic one and I owned the super monkey ball one and the tails one. Yes they still work and I also had the soccer one. I'm not sure why these give me a lot of strong memories


No comments:

Post a Comment