Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Almost time for october baseball(my favorite time of the year)

My favorite part of the year is october first because the weather usually cools down and temps stay in the 60s-70s. It is also the end of the regular season and time for the MLB playoffs to start. For some reason the games feel like they have a slight chill to them maybe it's because of the playoff pressure. I root for the angels ever since I was 4 years old so this year it will be extra sweet after 4 seasons of no playoffs. I have found memories of the 2002 and 2004 playoffs. The 2002 because the angels won when they were expected to not even make the ALDS. The 2004 because of the ALCS. I really thought the yankees were going to seep the red sox and win the world series but then boston came back. I remember each game ending late even here on the west coast. It was an almost magical feeling to see boston win the world series. Lately the playoffs have been dominated by the rangers then by the tigers even if they haven't won a world series. Hopefully this is the year we have a freeway world series. I haven't forgotten about derek jeter which I will talk about in a future blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment