Monday, September 8, 2014

Sept 11 is coming up soon

It is this thursday in case your wondering. I really hope that ISIS does not decide to attack the U.S. as some sort of messed up "tribute". I was in school during the time of the attacks and I could only listen to the news on the radio that teachers would bring out. I was incredibly confused over how someone can do this. When I got home all the channels were about the attacks(I didn't have cable). I spent a good amount of time wondering why a bearded man was behind these attacks. I vividly remember playing tony hawk's proskater 2 on my ps1 then getting frustrated that for about 4 days the only thing on tv was news about the attacks. If you want to know something weird, I took a trip to mexico by airplane in late july 2001 and came back in mid august. I remember how easy and quick it was to get by security and how the general public can go all the way to the boarding gates. Of course things have changed. It's hard to believe it's going to be 13 years already

No comments:

Post a Comment