Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Silent hill shattered memories for october

Even though october isn't until tomorrow, I have already started playing through silent hill shattered memories on my psp in order to get that "halloween" vibe. I have it on the wii and have already beat it about 2 or 3 years ago so there's some deja vu. It is really creepy and plays on a subtle fear of the dark. Sometimes when you open a door you will see a shadow of a child get up and run across the room. No matter how many times you see it, the shadow kid is still disturbing. There are also faint ghostly outlines of people that when you take a pic with your phone they will turn into more "solid" ghosts and give you a back story. I highly recommend you play this game regardless of what system you get it for. It breaks the norm from other silent hill games in that there is no way to attack enemies and you'll randomly come across the "shadow" world. It is also a re-imaging of the first silent hill. After I beat this game I will probably play resident evil 2 or 3 on my psp or resident evil 4 on my wii or resident evil 1 on my ds lite.

No comments:

Post a Comment