Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Do you ever feel like you have hit a wall in life?

Because that is exactly how I feel right now. Both mentally and almost literally. I'm tired of applying at various places(I applied at other places I don't mention in my blog) with no results even if I follow up in person. I feel like I'm at a dead end in life. In case your wondering my photography skills aren't that good as I think they are and it's the same with my photoshop skills and that is going nowhere. This might seem ironic as I am working on my autobiography. Yes I have looked at jobs in other towns and yes I applied at places as a photo editor and no I have had no luck. Yes I know someone might say "keep trying, you'll find something soon" but I haven't found anything and it's been awhile of keeping on trying. The only notable place I haven't tried is trader joes and well I'll have to check out some of the sites my friend listed in an email then hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment