Friday, March 27, 2015

The return of retro fridays and blockbuster video

I feel a little better(even though things haven't changed much) so I thought i bring back my retro days(sorry blockbuster isn't coming back though). I didn't go to blockbuster video much because hollywood video had better prices on 5 day rentals. The one deal breaker was gameboy games at blockbuster. I would rent pokemon yellow and trade good pokemon to my blue version. The late fees were outrageous as was the censoring of movies. Somethinig about blockbuster makes me miss the 90's. I think it's the way I would rent movies based on the covers and what looked cool or maybe it was the whole atmosphere of the store. Sadly BB is no more but I still miss it dearly even if I wasn't a frequent customer. Netflix and amazon prime just don't feel the same as walking into a store and seeing the rows of shelves of movies

No comments:

Post a Comment