Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I always chuckle a little when I hear a "courtney love love had kurt cobain killed" theory

I was doing some thinking about it and here's what I came up with. C.Love could have easily just let kurt OD (most noticeably the rome incident) and just gone "oh I was sleeping and I woke up and tried to save him". She didn't have to do much in order for him to die. I always counter those courtney had kurt killed theories in a smart ass way with a dave grohl had kurt killed theory. Kurt always criticized everything dave did and tried to control him. He wouldn't let him branch out as a solo artist or write songs or do much of anything. Dave wanted to move onto bigger things but as long as kurt was around he was stuck. Guess who has made the most money and become a bigger musician since kurt's death. it certainly isn't courtney. After all, no one will suspect that dave did it and everyone would blame courtney.  Despite what this post says, I firmly believe that k.cobain killed himself because of his stomach problems. Yes he is dead and gone and he wont come back to life if you solve the mystery   

No comments:

Post a Comment