Thursday, March 5, 2015

I was reading the thrift store finds on cheapassgamer

and it made me think to some of my finds I have had throughout the years and I have really good luck. So much so that I think it's why I have bad luck in other aspects. Anyways here's a list I thought of
  1. Castlevania symphony of the night for $3 at goodwill(greatest hits version and complete)
  2. ICO for $2 at the swapmeet (it was like new
  3. Panzer dragoon and daytona usa at savers for $4(the cases had cracks)
  4. Link's awakening dx for $2 at the swapmeet 
  5. An extreme green gameboy pocket for $8
  6. Silent hill 4 for xbox for $3
  7. Halo 4 for $3
  8. A current motortrend for 29 cents at savers
  9. lots of recent car magazines at savers for 29 cents each
  10. pokemon heartgold soul silver guide for $1 at goodwill
  11. gigapet compu kitty for $1
  12. 3 gamefan magazines for $1 each
  13. Contra for $3 at savers
  14. Metroid zero mission and yoishi's island for $2 each
  15. a redline hotwheels from 1968 for 50 cents
  16. New band shirts at the swapmeet for $1 each
  17. New target shirts for $3 each
  18. New target boxers for $1 each
  19. My cousin giving me marvel vs capcom 2 for the ps2 in 2007 when it was worth big $$$
  20. a sega dreamcast at goodwill for $15
  21. GTA 3 and GTA VC for $2 each at the swapmeet
  22. Dino crisis 1 and 2 for $2 each
  23. Resident evil 3 for $1 

No comments:

Post a Comment