Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I got a rejection call from office depot

I applied last week(or was it this week? I don't remember) at office depot for a print consultant. Which is pretty much the people that work behind the printing area. I got a call that says I need printing experience. I have gotten rejected by lots of girls over my short life but getting rejected by a company hurts a lot more. To add more injury to my insult, I got a rejection email too. I applied for a photoshop gig and got a reply on monday asking if I was interested and I said yes and I still haven't heard back. It''s like fate is taunting me and trolling me. I have a small list of places to apply and then it's back to my usual checking of CL and indeed and checking out my friend's links and well there isn't much I could do after that

No comments:

Post a Comment