Saturday, March 21, 2015

Just some things I done

I applied at pizza hut in la mirada and H&R block at the quad of whittier and 2 different subways and other places I'm forgetting. I'm working on downsizing my portfolio pictures in order to add them to college central network's portfolio and I'm thinking of applying at 22 century media as a photographer and/or writer and hope that internship leads to a job. Rite aide is hiring cashiers at the quad but I tried to apply online and it's as if the position doesn't exist so I'll have to go in person. Next time I go to Dunkin Donuts(yes there is one in my town here in southern california) I'll ask the cashier if fast food experience is needed to work there and then try to get an application or talk to a manager.

UPDATE:  I uploaded small pictures to my portfolio on college central network(they have a 1000x1000 size limit) so I hope companies will take a look at it. I went to DD and it was packed so I couldn't ask a cashier about getting a job. I am unsure on where to apply next and I feel like exercised almost all my options.

No comments:

Post a Comment