Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I am offering my photo editing skills for free

I decided to gather photos for my future online(and offline) portfolios. I am offering my photoshop skills for free. I am willing to do what you ask me(making a background blurry or b&w or brightening up certain colors etc etc).You can also give me a picture(or pictures) and tell me to make it look good. I will work my "magic" on it so to speak. I am working on my mid term assignment and I still have my other online class so I may not do it right away but I won't take a week to get something done. This would help me build a portfolio and you will get nicely done pictures back. I can also composite pictures(putting k.cobain next to you etc). If you want to see some of my work it is here. If this interests you, email me at christian.elpai@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment