Thursday, October 16, 2014

Why I don't like throwback thursday

The irony is delicious like tacos from vic's tacos as I am stuck in the 90s. I feel like tbt is forced and people only do it because it is "cool". The only thing about thursdays I have fond nostalgia memories for is wwf smackdown. I do my retro fridays and saturdays and sometimes sundays because those days feel the most nostalgic to me. Fridays because of tgif on abc, saturdays because of saturday morning cartoons and yard sales and sundays because of long days spent playing super nintendo and hot wheels and watching the simpsons and the wonderful world of disney and america's funniest home videos hosted by james brown. Ironically now flashback friday is a thing. Not because people miss tgif, but it is the new "in" thing on social media

No comments:

Post a Comment