Saturday, October 4, 2014

Retro saturdays and spice girls lollipops

I used to buy these at the kb toys at the whittwood mall(which I also miss). I would always get the baby spice one because she was the best looking one(or at least I believed so). These were in a small foil bag full of air that you would pop not unlike a bag of chips. They came with a small sticker of a spice girl and I still have them all. These tasted better then a tootsie roll pop or charms blow pop. Surge gets all the attention but I wish these can be brought back for a limited time. Just looking at them reminds me of a time in late august where I spent my birthday money at kbtoys at the whitwood mall. $35 was gone in an instant but I couldn't be happier because of what I got. I purchased: a red sea monkeys aqarium, 5 spice girls lollipops, a salem the cat gigapet, a nintendo power magazine, a science kit, a yomega yo yo, rock candy and a 3 pack of fun dip


No comments:

Post a Comment