Friday, October 31, 2014

Retro fridays and trick or treating

I thought this would be appropriate since it's halloween. I miss trick or treating. Going to a halloween party and dressing up isn't the same. I loved getting reese's and snickers and trying to spend hours to get as much candy as my bucket could hold. I would usually by those plastic jacko lantern buckets that you see at the 99 cents store. Getting home was the best part. If you were lucky, the simpsons would be on and you would dump out your candy on your bed to see your haul. There's always candy you don't remember which house you got it from. Somehow you always end up with a tooth brush or floss or something that isn't candy. Trick or treating is what I miss most about my childhood. The last time I did it was in my sophmore year of high school. I didn't get that good of a haul but it was still enjoyable to trick or treat one last time. I have a sister that I hope I will get to take her trick or treating with her friends when she gets older. It will be similar to my childhood only now I know where all the good houses are at

No comments:

Post a Comment