Sunday, May 1, 2016

It's amazing how different things can be a year later

Last year at this time I was incredibly stressed with job hunting and where to apply next and why I couldn't get a job. I also got rejected as a writer for an online site and I would go to goodwill twice or thrice a week just to see what I could find since I had a lot of spare time

I used to walk from the 99 cents store and sit on a curb in front of goodwill and just wait until it opened at 9am. To pass the time I would listen to nirvana while writing in journal. It was mostly about how things can't get any worse or how things got like this. Old age(nevermind outtake version) by nirvana is what I would listen to everytime sometimes on repeat

It is incredibly depressing and at the time it fit my mood. Now that I listen to it I think back to those times and how much better things are now. I have my current job which I like because my boss is nice and friendly and the location is close by. My mom got some dental work done

I don't have to stress about job hunting and I actually enjoy life. The only bad thing is that my grandpa died and it is tragic. I wish he would have lived a little bit longer so I could see him and he could be proud of me in person. Oh and me and my dad are going to split the cost and get a cheap used car(I want a early 90's ford taurus)

Things are finally starting to turn my way 

No comments:

Post a Comment