Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My mom and sister come back on thursday morning

They have been gone since late feb (about 4 days before my sister's bday) so it has almost been 3 months since I seen them. Originally they went to nebraska to see my grandpa in the hospital(they saw him on his last 2 days) then to his wake then my grandpa was flown to mexico to his home town

My mom and sister and aunts and their kids all went by plane as one of his last wishes was for them to feed the entire small town. So there was that then a wake and the funeral. Since my mom was already in mexico she decided to have dental work done as it's cheaper but still quality work

That is the main reason why they have been gone for so long but now they come back this week and it'll be good to see them again

No comments:

Post a Comment