Saturday, May 7, 2016

Retro saturdays and the creepy crawly bug maker

I never owned one of these but that didn't stop me from wanting one. The one thing I remember most is the commercial and the way the announcer says kkkkkkreeeeeeeeppppyyy krrawlllers(yes like that). To little kid me a little box that you use to make your own bugs was so cool

Sure they were rubber and probably didn't last long but I would have loved to make lots of spiders and worms and use them as rampaging monsters while my hot wheels cars would be the innocent people running away. I would also use boxes as buildings. using your imagination and you could have some fun with this toy

I'm not sure how much it's worth nowadays for a creepy crawly bug maker but I hope it's somewhat reasonable so I could get one in a couple of years and pretend I'm a little kid


No comments:

Post a Comment