Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Offer up is getting full of overpriced sellers

Maybe it's just my area(southern california) but everytime I try to look for something reasonably priced, it seems like people think what they are selling is worth gold

For example I saw someone selling a 4gb well used flash drive(it was empty) for $20 and a broken nintendo 3ds for $150 and broken 7inch generic tablets for $70. That's just off the top of my head and what I most remember

But the point is obvious, these sellers want to get rich or seem to think a buy it now price on ebay is what their stuff is worth. They have all had the things listed for months because no one is buying at those prices

I been using offer up since january and it's a great app and I made some fast sales simply because I sell my things at a good price and I am open to negation, I don't think my beat up flash drive is worth 6 times what I paid for it in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment