Sunday, August 21, 2016

How I spent my bday yesterday

On friday the 19th, I was babysitting my sister when my good friend calls me on facebook messenger then asks what I am doing tomorrow on my bday. She hammered out the plan that she would pick me up and we would go somewhere to eat and/or to a park(not a fancy restaurant as I wanted to go to chik fil a). So I went from mopping about my bday to possibly being excited, however this same person also made plans last year and the year before about spending my bday with me and they have flaked both years

Therefore I was cautious at best about my birthday. Oh I forgot to mention that she made the plans for after 2pm on my bday ok now I set up the situation. On my actual bday I went to the swap meet early in the morning where it seemed to be 90's day and I got some 90's things such as 3 hot wheels from the early to mid 90's, 2 micro machines with one of them having a mini black rose inside the bag(I love black roses) among with a 1992 olympics kodak pin

I got myself a red velvet mini cake from albertsons among with 2 crystal pepsi's and I found a '66 adam west hot wheels batmobile. Then it came 2 pm and.............my friend did flake and I felt incredibly lonely and sang happy birthday to myself with no candles on my cake


No comments:

Post a Comment