Monday, August 15, 2016

Last saturday football returned to Los Angeles

I am old enough to remember watching a rams game in southern california and since then I been a fan of the rams. Well this past saturday on retro saturdays ironically, there was an NFL game played at the coliseum in south central los angeles

This wasn't just a side show, it was an honest to goodness LOS ANGELES HOME GAME, ok it was a preseason game but now my favorite team has returned home. I have a NFL team to root for that I can feasibly attend a home game

Sure the rams probably wont be good for awhile but I will show support for MY LOCAL NFL TEAM. It is extremely surreal as for the longest time teams threatened to move to los angeles as a way to get tax payers to pony up the money for a new stadium and not as a legitimate idea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment