Saturday, August 20, 2016

Retro saturdays and tennage mutuant ninja turtles action figures

If you were around in the late 80's to early 90's and even the mid 90's you either owned any of these action figures or you knew someone that did. They were unescapable for kids as the tmnt fad was huge. I owned and still own a tmnt donatello figure, sadly it is  missing an arm, apparently shredder got to him or vanilla ice

My OCD makes me want to have them all and I have seen them at a swap meet but the seller wanted $50! for well played with examples. The leonardo figure had lots of scratches and bite marks and possibly other types of marks. Anyways back on topic, these were around 4.99 to 9.99 depending on where you went and I got mine at a yard sale I believe

It may have been kb toys since that store always had old stock for cheap(they never threw anything out) but I'm glad I still have it(will post pics eventually) and it sucks people think these toys are worth big money when they aren't even worth that much


No comments:

Post a Comment