Saturday, August 27, 2016

Retro saturdays and recess

I can't believe I haven't retro'd about recess yet but I figure I'll do it now before I forget. Recess was a show that ran on abc 7, it was a kid's cartoon that revolved around the lives of 5 or 7 friends(I don't remember off the top of my head) and most of the episodes took place during school during recess hence the name wishmaster ok it's recess

The show was great and is worth a watch especially to see the dynamics of the core group of friends but also the minor characters such as the ashleys, the kindergardners(they act like literal savages) the 6th graders(act like they own the playground and they also have a king of the playground), randal the snitch, mrs. finkster and principal prikly

The one episode that stood out to me was the halloween one, the school has buried every generation of finksters under the cafeteria and on oct 31st they became zombies and burst out of the ground. That sure is nightmare fuel for kids

 

No comments:

Post a Comment