Saturday, August 13, 2016

Retro saturdays and 3rd rock from the sun

Besides having a catchy and unique intro and theme song, 3rd rock from the sun is a different sitcom. How so? the main family are aliens that crash landed on earth and spend the series trying to get back home.However they assimilate to human life and fall in love(dick with mary albright). What makes it funny is dick(john lithegow) and harry and how the whole family reacts to various earth things and situations

It used to be on weekday evenings on channel 13 I think or actually I don't remember the channel, I just remember that it was on after I finished my homework and I didn't need cable to watch it. I didn't understand a lot of the innuendo between jane curtain and john lithegow when I was younger but now I do and this show was pretty smart

 If you never seen it, it's worth a watch as it still holds up very well thanks to the excellent writing and acting

No comments:

Post a Comment