Sunday, October 8, 2017

I was able to get a snes classic earlier this week when gamestop had it in stock

I missed the boat when walmart and target and other stores stocked it because I'm saving money to get a lexus gs but I got an alert on wednesday or thursday of this week that gamestop had the snes classic(I don't call it mini) in stock so I clicked on the link and tried ordering one because I figured they would be sold out and I wouldn't get one as what happened the other times I tried to get one. So I added it into my cart and went to check out, so far so good and I went to payment which surprised me that it was still in stock. I autofilled my information such as address then got my card and payed and clicked check out

I expected to get an error message or this item is no longer available but what actually happened is...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................my purchase was successfully completed and I was the owner of a snes classic and gamestop would send me an email when it gets shipped out. I got said email yesterday or it might have been 2 days ago and I get my snes classic next week. I thought I missed out and if you did, well nintendo is going to make more of them so don't buy them for $180 on offerup which every seller seems to be doing for some reason and they all mention it's brand new. Maybe I should troll them and offer them mine for $90 and that they could make a profit from it. I will get my snes classic soon and instead I decided to sell the majority of my hot wheels(I'm keeping my 90's ones) and selling all of them from 2002 to 2017 such as the mars rovers, mystery machines, batmobiles, fast and furious cars, star trek enterprises,every bmw and motorcyle from 2013-2017, the beatles yellow sub and many others. If you are interested I can give you a good shipping rate as I mail them in a small light weight box and I have low prices on my hot wheels


I used to have 8 of the games for my actual childhood snes and during my childhood so this was extra nostalgia for me, I sold them because I got frustrated with having to restart my snes 3 or 15 times to get a game to work(I don't miss that) or having a dead battery in my super mario rpg I got from funcoland back in 2000 for $15. I look foward to playing super mario world and yoishi's island a link to the past and super mario kart and super mario rpg. Those are the games I will play the most among with street fighter 2 turbo. I spent many friday and saturday nights into 2010 playing those 5 games while avoiding friends and girls having fun and missing out on the valuable life experience of going out with a girl to the movie theater. But im good at super mario world and things worked out in that I'm still single. Anyways I will treasure my snes classic and possibly hand it down to my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment