Friday, October 20, 2017

Retro fridays and goosebumps: ghost camp

Ghost camp is the one goosebumps book that I have a lot of nostalgia for. I remember my mom getting it for me at super kmart(which is now a target) among with tripleheder #1 and I was extremely happy that I got 2 books. Of course I would read it and re-read it over the years and I know the story pretty well. 2 brothers get sent off to a summer cap and like every camp in the goosebumps universe of course it is haunted by ghosts. They tell ghost stories and strange things happen like a girl putting her hand through a camp fire without any effects and there's those weird puddles at the foot of the beds(yes feel free to make jokes) and it turns out everyone is a ghost

I would day dream and fill out the order form on the back and I still have that childhood book, the funny thing is that now I have all the books I "ordered" back in 1997


No comments:

Post a Comment