Friday, October 13, 2017

Retro fridays and mcdonalds halloween pails

Mcdonalds brought back that overrated sauce this year(which I actually tried when it 1st came out so I know) and every year around october I hope that mcdonalds brings back the halloween buckets with the boo buddies as they are called. I been looking and looking throughtout the years at yard sales and swap meets and thrift stores and haven't seen one yet. I have hope that I will find one at goodwill and that mcdonalds will some day bring them back. Yes I know they do have different pails each year as a few years ago they had charlie brown ones but it's not the same

Something about the buckets give me that certain halloween nostalgia of trick or treating with my friends and comparing candy


No comments:

Post a Comment