Saturday, October 7, 2017

Retro saturdays and surge soda

I can't believe I haven't written about surge soda until now as I was a fan of it during it's original run. First off I believe that surge is highly overrated as mr green by sobe was a lot better tasting. I used to go to food 4 less a lot with my parents when I was little and one thing I always did was check out the newest issue of expert gamer but another thing I did was get surge soda. If you never tried it well it tastes like a slightly sweet version of amp energy by mountain dew or like a lot less sweeter version of mountain dew and it was even the same color. Just as quickly as I got into my routine of surge, it was gone from the shelves without warning

I wasn't expecting it and I was crushed but life goes on and I had to manage without my soda so I did. I moved onto brisk iced tea and that was that untill 2016 when surge came back. I couldn't believe it was back and of course I got some and it was just like being a little kid again. Even the modern can looks a lot like the old one and you would have a hard time telling it's from 2017 



No comments:

Post a Comment