Friday, October 20, 2017

Retro fridays and goosebumps: deep trouble 2

Deep trouble 2 is the sequel to deep trouble so of course there isn't much else to do with the previous book because that's how sequels work in goosebumps books. If you haven't read the 1st book it's ok because main character billy recaps the 1st book and it's not important as it has no plot bearing. Anyways the book is about billy's uncle making a plankton that causes things to grow extremely huge and all innuendo aside, he feeds it to some goldfish that grow to the size of a make shark. Of course we can't have nice things so there's a counter scientists group that is evil and tries to steal the plankton for themselves to cure world hunger because bigger fish equals more food for everyone


It of course ends with a happy ending and sometimes goes out to left field. I remember my mom getting me this book at super kmart among with the haunted school and I thought the cover was so neat. I would also get ghost camp and tripleheader #1 a few days later so it was a good week for me that week back in 1997


No comments:

Post a Comment