Wednesday, January 13, 2016

2016 has been good so far

What a difference a year makes. Last year I was struggling to even get an interview at this time and now I have a job. No this doesn't mean I'll stop this blog. I'll keep it going. Anyways I think I am going through the paying my dues part of life. On the way home I walk1 mile to get to the bus stop then I get off after a certain distance then walk well I'm not sure the distance but it is easily more then half a mile.

I walk this to get to another bus which leaves me 0.7 of a mile from my house. I am saving up for a vespa style motorcycle/scooter. However I would have to get an M1 license which I didn't realize. I can also keep saving for a 90's mustang but that would take longer.

Yes it does get tiring doing all that walking, btw that is the fastest route home. I do this all by myself and I don't have friends that could offer me a ride. Although I do have a job and it is what I wanted. So each day I'll suck it up and ignore my aching feet because I know it wont be long before I am driving home from work

No comments:

Post a Comment