Wednesday, January 6, 2016

This year is already going too fast

It feels like christmas eve was yesterday ok well realistically it feels like it was last week and now it's the 6th of january. I'm going to put all my effort into the interview tomorrow then I'll work on my minecraft town some more.

By town I mean my survival mode file in which I really need to take pictures. Today I explored a desert mine and found a lot of coal blocks and part of the ceiling collapsed when I placed a torch because it was all sand.

I'll post the seed tomorrow or on friday in case you want to try it out yourself. One of these days I should invite people to play online. I don't have any real life friends that play minecraft pe so I would have to invite random internet strangers which would also leave me at risk to have my houses destroyed(I have 6 of them all over) and my mines would be raided

No comments:

Post a Comment