Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I been sick the past 2 days so I can now post about the xfiles

Ok I think it started on saturday when my neighbor burned firewood. However this was really strong firewood that smelled even in my room where I had the windows closed. It felt like I was in his fireplace. I think all that smoke gave me a cough on monday and I felt really sore with no energy,that got a little bit better today. It's like I have a smoker's cough(I don't smoke)

I took some thermaflu tea yesteday and today among with eating 2 spoons of pure honey which is making me feel better.  So now onto the x-files which I was supposed to post yesterday.


The show feels just like how it did in the 90's and like no time has passed well sorta. There was a rush to mention uber and use smartphones and a modern laptop and of course dana and fox have aged but it's all relative.

There was subtle hints at the show's past such as the girl who had alien dna(which scully has since she was abducted before) The ufo crash in roswell being used to aid our technology is a nice touch. The sensational talk show web host is great. I really thought his show was an act when he revealed to mulder the ufo that was created from alien technology.

The 2nd episode I don't remember much of but it is extremely gruesome. 2 men stab a knife in their ears and a mother cuts her stomach open so she can let her baby out. Also a man's eyes burst so he bleeds out of his eye sockets. The story was pretty good even if it had an xmenish vibe.

Apparently mutations in kids might be proof that humanity is going through a period of advanced evolution which the kinks are still being sorted out. I'll watch that episode later on tonight. I look foward to more episodes next week

No comments:

Post a Comment