Sunday, January 3, 2016

Job hiring seems to be on vacation

I checked CL and I felt like peggy bundy does with Al(you'll get it if you seen married with childern) as it was really barren. Scott pilgrim vs the world has a scene where scott is dreaming he's in a desert where ramona flowers rollarblades by. That's how it was like searching the job section on CL.

Maybe I'll have better luck this upcoming week but in the meantime I have really taken off on minecraft pe. I got horribly lost in survival mode for the 4th time so I started a new game and tried out various seeds such as xnxx,super pig and vvvvvv.

I wasn't happy with the easyness of seeds therefore I generated a random world that left me pretty happy. I spawned in what is best described as a savanna but it gets better just like an infomercial, there is the ocean to my left and to my immediate front is a small forest of trees.

Past the trees is a desert which I only explored the mine close to it. To my right is a small lake with more trees and a wide area of flat grass. I have built 4 houses throughout the areas I explored and I currently building one near the base of a huge mountain.

To avoid getting lost, I have build various small landmarks by which I put 3 wood blanks and 2 tourches on the top block so it kinda looks like the judas priest logo

No comments:

Post a Comment