Monday, January 4, 2016

Just like that I have an interview

I applied as a photo taker/editor/website description writer for a company that produces tobacco pipes well I did this last month. I got an email that I would be a great fit so I set up an interview for thursday afternoonish. So I went from being hopeless to being positive for this opportunity which I intend to do well.

I been sick the past 2.5 days, it started off with minor strep throat to full blown strep throat to quickly moving onto a stuffed up nose. It's not as bad as earlier or last night but I just want my nose to get back to normal. It would be great if I ended up getting a call for mom365 for another interview because job interviews are just like ex's in that when you get one, the other one wants you too.

Ok I worded that wrong and that is a horrible analogy but you get the idea. When you can't have someone it's when you want them most

No comments:

Post a Comment