Friday, January 8, 2016

My interview yesterday was the best one I had

Ok let me start off with that it wasn't a typical interview in a typical retail breakroom. It was in a room where I was introduced to the other employees then shown around and how things are run. The interviewer was young and friendly. I was asked questions about my life as I was shown the products.

It wasn't a sit down 1 on 1 interview so I was at ease and shooting the breeze. From what the owners told me and the questions they asked, this is the greatest chance to actually getting a job. I'll start off with when they asked me what my schedule was like and what method of payment would be best.

They both said they liked me because I have already have experience selling on ebay and taking similar style photos. I was told there was another person being interviewed that day but things were looking good for me and I would get an email either today or this weekend.

I don't want to jinx myself so I'll say I really hope I get this job

No comments:

Post a Comment