Sunday, January 10, 2016

I most likely got a job

Ok let's recap: on thursday I went to an interview and I did really well so well that I got an email last saturday night. It said to come in on monday(tomorrow) from 9am to 3pm(6hours) so I most likely got a job buttttt like all new hirees, if I don't do well then I wont last long. I am familar with the style so I am confident I will do great.

I originally left facebook on jan 31st 2015 because I wanted to focus on getting a job and reading people's job titles on bummed me out. All it did was frustrate me when I compared myself to others. I'll wait till later on next week before I'm sure or not if I'll return to fb.

Hopefully this means the end of my long journey and not to sound too full of it but I deserve this. I been job hunting for years(even longer then when I created this blog in summer 2014) and I got this job all by myself. No connections or someone putting in a good word for me, I simply replied to a CL job ad and sold myself(not literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment