Saturday, April 16, 2016

I went to the swap meet on wednesday

and I figure I post some of my finds and I went to the swap meet last month too but I didn't post those finds either. I been busy editing random pictures and activating my phone and searching for phones on ebay

Anyways on wednesday I got 2 cracked magazines from the 90's(one from 1997 and spoofs goosebumps and the other from 1994 and spoofs mmpr) yes cracked used to be a magazines before it became a comedy website

I don't remember what else I got(seriously) except for the packaged early 90's hot wheels. Oh wait I did get one loose hot wheels car but I don't remember(I think it's still in my backpack) oh and I got a usb optical mouse that was new for $1

I love early 90's hot wheels and those were easily the best hw finds I had in awhile. I got 14 of them(I had 3 others the seller was selling) and because I'm OCD, I got packaged versions of loose cars I already own

Ok the loose car wasn't a hot wheels and it was a bmw 325 station wagon with rubber tires with 1 single screw holding the body together

Today I got even more early 90's hws at a yard sale and I will post pics on another blog post that I will get to tomorrow




No comments:

Post a Comment