Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Today is kobe bryant's last game

As a huge lakers fan since birth(my middle name is kareem after kareem abdul jabbar) I will miss him and I will record it to have it and rewatch over and over

I went to the last 2 lakers championship parades(one with my dad and the other with my friends) and I wanted to go to the 3peat parades but I was in school at the time. Kobe has been playing for more then half my life(he's also spent half his life in the nba)

I remember when he wore the jordan bulls jersey before a game and when he wore a wayne gretsky jersey too. I miss the fro he had in the early 2000's

He was dominant since then and still in his early 20's. I remember watching all the early 2000's laker playoffs games and how they were a beast

I have a picture I took of kobe at the parade that I'll post another time but for now I already miss kobe

No comments:

Post a Comment