Thursday, April 21, 2016

I went to a yard sale on saturday that was retro

By saturday I mean last week on saturday just to be clear. The yard sale had only hot wheels. Most of them were from the early 90's(my favorite time period and hw period) to the early 2000's. I was only interested in the early 90's ones though

I like the sleek clean look of the card art and the rims on a lot of the cars and the cars themselves. This yard sale was like my dream yard sale(another would be if I see one where a mom is selling her son's box of micro machines for $5) as there was a lot of older hot wheels

I got some I have loose and my favorite is the wienermobile and the bmw 323 and the corvette stingray and the '57 chevy and the jeep(trailbuster) and the red SL500 and the 850i


No comments:

Post a Comment