Friday, April 15, 2016

Retro fridays and pokemon the tv show

Yes pokemon is still on tv but the one that brings me the most nostalgia is the 1st season. It premiered in the usa before the games were released

It's what introduced kids like me into the world of pokemon and the 1st episode is still a classic. I remember seeing that mysterious bird and thinking it was a fearow which would later turn out to be a ho-oh and from that moment there was already more then 151 pokemon

New episodes were on saturdays and I had saturday school usually(for 1st communion) so I would record each episode

I stopped watching about 2 or 3 episodes after togipi hatched as by that point(mid point of season 1) I felt like the show lost a lot of steam. I still haven't watched any newer episodes but I hold the 1st half of season 1 in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment